- General DetailsDon’t let uneven skin and fine lines keep you from feeling comfortable in your own skin. We know that creams and serums can only do so much to fix the breakdown of the skin, pigmentation problems, and other effects of the sun. Our laser treatments penetrate into the epidermis where these skincare creams can’t travel. Just one treatment builds collagen, smoothens fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars, lightens and evens pigments, and tones the skin’s texture. Our Anti-Aging treatments produce immediate and long-term results through comfortable procedures so that you will be looking and feeling flawless in no time at all!
- Techical InfoThe Anti-Aging Treatment…
- Builds collagen
- shrinks pores
- softens fine lines and wrinkles
- smoothens acne scars
- tightens skin
- Lightens and evens out skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Loosens blackheads
- Kills bateria and improves acne
- Brings a healthy glow to the skin
- Improves rosacea
- Builds collagen
- Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are the effects of age and sun on the skin?
As the skin ages and sun wreaks its havoc, the collagen and elastin in your skin breaks down. lines and wrinkles appear, age spots surface, and the facial structure soon loses its fight against gravity.
How does laser treatment work?
MedLite is a non-abrasive laser that uses PhotoAcoustic Technology energy for quick full-face and neck treatment options with no downtime and very little discomfort. As the new collagen begins to build, lines and wrinkles diminish while the facial structure appears and feels firmer and smoother.
What parts of the body can be treated?
The full face and neck can be treatment. We can treat all skin types, even dark and tanned skin.
Is it painful?
There is very little discomfort during this treatment. As the laser is administered, patients describe feeling a tingling sensation. A topical anesthetic is usually not necessary but may be applied before treatment.
How many treatments are required?
Usually, four to six treatments spaced two weeks apart are nescessary. To achieve best results treatments should be repeated. Talk to your laser practitioner for advice.
What should be expected?
We have received reports from clients starting that they see a difference after one treatment but there are others who need more treatments before seeing results. This depends on age, treatment area, and the degree of skin damage.